Confidential information in a competitor hands can be very harmful to the company
HUMAN FAILURE IS NOT A SECURITY MYTH
- 78% of companies have had a data breach resulting from employee negligence or malicious action.
- 6 of 10 data leaks are discovered only by accident.
- 61% of employees misuse privileged access to data because of curiosity.
- 8 of 10 managers have dealt with a lost or stolen laptop.
- 80 days is the average time to discover a malicious data breach.
Data: Ponemon Institute, PwC, Deloitte
DATA LOST PREVENTION (DLP)
Protect your company from high costs derived of Information Leaks.
- DLP prevents all data leak incidents.
- DLP saves the cost of repairing a data breach.
- DLP identifies suspicious activities before they result in lost time and money.
- DLP reduces personnel costs by identifying productivity issues and improving work performance.
How can DLP helps your Company?
Data leak Prevention
DLP keeps key data inside your company. Employees can’t take important information to a competitor or start their own businesses.
DLP prevents important files from getting into the wrong hands, either inside or outside the company, and warns management of potential dangers.
DLP can detect socially engineered attacks and blackmail attempts at the initial stages, preventing them from damaging your company.
Lost laptops & thumbdrives
Important data is protected by DLP even if lost on the road. Files remain encrypted and unreadable by the thief.
DLP helps identify changes in productivity and reveal dangerous trends in time.
DLP keeps employee-owned devices in the company under control. No data in a company’s protected zone can sneak out on these devices.
DLP can control printer use, applications and limit excessive online activities.